2 Cards To Revive The Flow (TTM Update #4)

 A wild post has appeared!

It's good to be back. School is over, which means I have more time to dumbfoundedly look at cards and blog about them, (which I enjoy.) Hopefully I can keep a 2 post a week flow, and we start that with the newest pair of TTM autographs.

1973 Topps Steve Brye


My oldest Twins signature from a card that was I got for the purpose of signing. A good photo, a good signature, and a better set. The little men are always what this set is known for in my mind. I mailed it out April 3rd and got it back April 19th for a 16 day return.

1981 Topps Ed Glynn


Another 1981 Topps Mets card signed, this time it's Ed Glynn. As he gets ready to release a pitch along with stomping on his hat, this photo works great for a card and signature, (a readable one at that.) I mailed it April 3rd and got it April 10th, for a quick 10 day return.

The, "Battle Of Bowman," series will return after an unnecessary break, due to mostly negligence. 8 more sets battle it out to be crowned the best Bowman set of all time. There is also the most researched post in Turning Two history, that may take me a week just to finish writing. The dormancy is officialy older. Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. I remember watching Steve Brye as an 11-year-old Twins fan. At that time they were playing at the Met Stadium before it was destroyed for the Mall of America to be built there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Glynn is a nice looking card, and is also one that I don't recall having seen before.

    P.S. I still have a couple of cards sitting here that you claimed from my recent giveaways, and have nowhere to send them. If you get a chance to rectify that:
    j t e f 8 2 at g mail . com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts