An Original Success (TTM Update #3)

 (Currently at 6 different players with a TTM AU)

A late night for me after a busy day, so I guess I'll get a quick post out. Yesterday I got back my latest TTM AU from an Original Met Craig Anderson. Craig played 50 games on the 1962 team. I was honestly looking for a Bill Almon to send out, but came across Craig and sent his out instead. It came back in a quick 7 days, my fastest return yet!  Here is the card I got back:

1963 Topps


A nice vintage card and a nice signature. I just love how the G wraps around the 2 and the inscription entirely. The funny part is actually the crease down the middle. The double I pulled out was bent just a bit worse then this, but since I don't care about condition, I replaced it with a clean one from my binder. I guess he bent it while in his possession as it came back with this crease. A good story is all I can make out of it.

A short post, but I'm too tired to care about anything but school tomorrow. My next attempt is going to be sent on Friday, and that will also bring my weekly trade recap. Goodnight all. Thanks for reading.

This post is dedicated to Chris Condon.
Unfortunately news broke this morning that TCDb member CCC_Collects passed away at the age of 46, from a brief illness on January 30th. I had a trade going with Chris during this time and although I never knew him personally, reading the obit shows he was a really great guy. You can find his obit here. This is the least I could do but I felt it was right. I hope his family may find comfort during these tough times.


Comments

  1. Sad to hear about a fellow collector passing away at such a young age. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts